Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Simplicity 2346

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Originally I was thinking about making the groom and groomsman attire for the wedding. This was somewhat of a test trial to see how the vest would turn out. I used navy linen fabric with a silver lining. I had purchased some tarnished looking silver buttons at first, but realized that the vest would be perfecto for our engagement pictures! In this case, Marty usually wears his cowboy boots and brown belt. Therefore, I went with a tarnished copper look. Unfortunately my laziness (if that is a word) took over t his simple project or I would have chosen a different color for the lining. All in all, I think it turned out well, especially without the cheesy pocket for the original pattern! Doesn't he look like a handsome fellow?

0 comments:

Post a Comment